- Our office is open Monday thru Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. We also have a satellite office in Seneca PA
- We accept most insurance. If you are not sure if we accept your insurance call us we will gladly let you know.
- At the time of your appointment you must show a valid insurance card. If we bill out and get a denial for your bill you may be responsible for the total charges. It is your responsibility to let us know if your insurance changes. Also if your insurance requires a referral you must have that with you or you will be responsible for the full amount of your visit.
- All patients are required to have with them their co-pay at the time of their scheduled appointment. If you don't have your co pay you will be rescheduled, your co pay is your responsibility and we have to collect it by insurance guidelines.
- If you can't make your scheduled appointment, you must notify the office within 24 hours. If you don't call to cancel you will be charged a no show fee.
What To Bring To Your Appointment
All of our patients are required to bring with them at all scheduled appointment:
- Up to date insurance cards
- Referrals if they are needed by insurances
- Driver's license
- Medications that have been prescribed
- Reading glasses if you need them
- At any time you may be asked to produce a urine sample.
- All new patients must be here 30 minutes before there scheduled appointment and have all of their new patient paperwork complete. Also they should have their medical records and any medication with them. If you don't have any of this with you at the time of their appointment you may be rescheduled.
- All established patients should be here 15 minutes before their scheduled appointment and also bring any records or changes they may have.
Workers Compensation and Auto Accident Patients
- All workers compensation and auto accident patients should bring with them the name of the insurance carrier, claim number, date of injury, allowed diagnosis and case manger name. If you don't have this information with you treatment may be delayed.